The smallest, lightest, easiest-to-set-up L1® system.
- Designed for audiences up to 100
- 6 small speakers in line array
- Two built-in channels; two ToneMatch® presets
- Integrated bass in power stand; not expandable
- Extended (78.5''H) and collapsed (16.5''H) setup options
Delivers a potent combination of portability and performance.
- Designed for audiences up to 300
- 12 small speakers in line array
- One built-in channel; one integrated ToneMatch® port
- One B1 bass module; expandable
Advanced tone control
The T1 ToneMatch audio engine for L1 systems features innovative tone-shaping technologies available only from Bose.
- Digital multichannel mixer designed for use with Bose® L1® sound systems
- Features over 100 proprietary ToneMatch® presets for instruments and microphones
- Includes Bose zEQ, storable scenes and a suite of studio-class effects
- Presets and firmware updates available free online
Focus less on your gear and more on your music
L1® portable line array systems provide an approach to live sound different from other systems. Using proprietary Bose® technology, L1® systems combine PA and monitors into a single, highly portable unit. The loudspeaker can be positioned behind or to the side of the performer—and you hear what the audience hears.
L1® systems feature a unique and highly effective vertical design: a column of closely spaced small speakers mounted in a slim enclosure. An L1® loudspeaker projects sound waves forward and to the sides—delivering 180-degree coverage—but very little up and down, reducing unwanted room reverberation. The amplified sound spreads out more evenly across the stage and into the audience, and the volume level drops off much more slowly than with a conventional speaker. Lightweight, interlocking components are easy to transport and set up. And the distinctive vertical loudspeaker enclosures don't require separate speaker stands.
One-touch tone optimisation
Customised ToneMatch® presets offer another distinct advantage in achieving exceptional tone. Just select a ToneMatch preset for a specific microphone or instrument, and the channel's tone is instantly optimised for use with the L1® system. There are more than 100 ToneMatch® presets for a variety of popular microphones and instruments, often developed with the help of the manufacturers themselves.