For Windows PC and Mac users:
BoseĀ® Solo 5 TV sound system
Sold from 2016 ā present
Setup and Use
Parts / Accessories
- A computer is needed to download the update information. To retrieve this information, first power off and unplug your BoseĀ® Solo 5 TV sound system.
- Connect an available USB thumb drive to your computer. Make sure to remove all files from the USB.
- Click on the āDOWNLOAD NOWā button below to download the (Solo5.mdu) software file.
- Save the (Solo5.mdu) software file to your USB drive.
- Remove the USB drive from your computer and return to your BoseĀ® Solo 5 TV sound system to perform the update.
- Insert the USB drive into the connector labelled āServiceā.
- Plug in your BoseĀ® Solo 5 TV sound system. The update will start automatically and the light will briefly flash amber every few seconds.
- The update will take a few seconds to complete. The light on the BoseĀ® Solo 5 TV sound system will continue to blink. When the update is finished, the light will flash green.
- Once the light is flashing green, remove your USB drive from your BoseĀ® Solo 5 TV sound system. The system will return to normal operation once the USB drive is removed and the system is powered on.