Serial number location
Serial numbers contain important information about your product, including model number and DOM (Date of Manufacture). The serial number can be found on your product, product packaging or app (if applicable).
Control console serial number location.
You can also view the serial number in the system menu:
- Power on your system
- On the system console, press and hold the Setup button until the System Information menu appears
Tip: If the system menu does not appear on your TV, be sure the correct TV input is selected
- View line 1 for the console serial number.
Locating the SoundTouch adapter serial number.
- Turn the TV on
- Select the TV video input that connects to the system
- Turn the console on to any source
- On the control console, press and hold Setup until the System Information Screen displays
- On the remote controle, press the Up arrow to go to the SoundTouch Information screen displays
- Line "7" will display the SoundTouch adapter serial number
The serial number is located on the product label on the bottom of the unit
LSPS III Acoustimass module serial number location:
View the serial number in the SoundTouch app.
- Open the SoundTouch app
- Tap on the Menu icon in the upper-left
- Tap Settings
- Tap About
- Select a system to view its details
- The serial number is found under Product Serial Number.