Replace lost or damaged ear cushions for your Bose on-ear wireless headphones with a new pair. Designed for easy installation.
Rated 1 out of 5 by jc from Worst Bose product ever bought I’ve had many Bose products. House filled with them. Had these headphones about year or less, easy use. Surprised ear ups wore out so quickly but I’ve never had problem replacing ear cushions. These are poorly designed. Ship Bose worker to come with cushions as they’re impossible to put on. If this is the only solution send us replacement headphones. Or have us send headphones prepaid to BOSE & have Bose WORKERS REPLACE THEM. don’t send insulting instructions.
Date published: 2018-06-23
Rated 1 out of 5 by Randy from Impossible to Apply I love the headphones but these "replacements" do not fit - they do not look like nor do they fit like the ones that came off. Used multiple variations of tools - poor design. It is unfortunate - looking at unusable excellent headphones now rendered unusable.
Date published: 2018-06-02
- y_2018, m_10, d_21, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_IE, sid_bose_oe_wireless_headphones_earcushion_acc, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-18.104.22.168
- getReviews, method:CLOUD, 0ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT